● With support from the supervisor, identify and work with a consultant to develop a Business Plan and Feasibility Study for a social enterprise.
● With support from Peer Researchers, create a women-centered Toolkit for the social enterprise focused on recruitment and retention of people with lived experience.
● With support from the Research Team, create an Indigenous social impact framework to evaluate the social enterprise.
● Organize and lead quarterly gatherings with internal and external representatives to develop priority policies and resources for the organization (i.e., training handbook and process manual for the social enterprise).
● With support from the Research Team, evaluate the implementation of policies and resources developed.
● Liaise with relevant community partners, including Nations, organizations, and service providers.
● Support the Youth Team with development of an Ethics Guide for community-based research, including engagement and reporting.
● Provide oversight and direction to Peer Project staff by creating work plans, holding regular meetings, and working in collaboration on shared tasks.
● Meet with funders and staff to provide project updates as requested.
● Effectively manage a project budget and work closely with the Finance Team to fulfill conditions outlined in the funder’s Contribution Agreement.
● Responsible for tracking and reporting using predetermined metrics.
● Post-secondary degree in a related field such as business, administration, finance, management, or entrepreneurship.
● Experience working with Indigenous peoples and an awareness of the impacts of colonization is required
● Minimum 1 year of management and budget oversight experience required
● Experience or personal insights into working cooperatively and non-judgmentally with people with disabilities, lived experience, addictions, etc. is required
● Experience working with non-profit organizations, family support, social services, and/or chronic homelessness is considered an asset
● Preference may be given to those with experience coordinating events and community events.
● Required to have class 5 drivers license and working vehicle.